LL - Leave it to Polaroid LL - Leave it to Polaroid

I see a lot of talent in you.

You'll be off to a great start in the Lock Legion. This entry was better than 90% of the other shit all the other idiots submitted. You make me proud.

PolaroidLock responds:

Yesh! I made someone proud haha. Yea, once again sorry it wasn't frakking sweet, but time kicked my ass.

Thanks a lot.

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

As much as I hate to admit it...

I think it's safe to say we did a bloody good job on this one.

Lock-Legion responds:

Yhea the collab turned out much better then I think anyone expected.

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3

And there I was, hoping for a dark ending...

What can you expect, I'm a lock.

Well, the movie did make me laugh out loud quite alot, especially with 'nanners getting raped with a dildo, albeit your graphics need alot of work, however your animation itself is top notch. I like your fbf-style movement.

TurdClock responds:

Well you can't please everyone, so you will have to accept the movie as it is... And by the way about the graphics... I worked hard on them and I'm happy with how they worked out, YOUR graphics on the other end need alot of work aswell, so think about that before you start rambling about how others are supposed to do their's.

PICONJO vs evillock final PICONJO vs evillock final

i....

i <3 j00 piconjo

Space Oddity Space Oddity

Wrong style.

Animation and graphics were awesome, but it doesn't really suit this song. They're too surreal.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Interesting concept, but badly executed.

I was thinking of making a movie about this a few weeks ago, but you guys beat me to it. The concept is awesome, because it is probable that the next World War will be fought in Asia.

However, the graphics and animation let it down alot. Badly traced/drawn props amateurly tweened around. The FBF of the nuclear explosion was pretty nice, though.

It's a shame you won't remake this, because the story has potential, as does "29 Day War", which I am currently remaking with the original creator. If this was animated correctly, this would easily pass the 4.20 boundary.

nullzila reveng on Banana nullzila reveng on Banana

Don't fuck with Nullzilla.

Nig - BLACK PERSONS OF AFRICAN HERITAGE

&amp;quot;Porcelain&amp;quot; "Porcelain"

Very nice

Fluid animation, I like your style.

Your backgrounds and graphics are awesome, it's just the animation you need to work on a little, although the lip sync was brilliant.. Doing some fbf instead of relying on tweens might help. Also, the images you used for some scenes lagged up the movie substancially, you might want to reduce the quality of them a little.

Keep at it :D

FRG VIII (Season 2) FRG VIII (Season 2)

frontrow responds:

Thanks dude, i love your movies.

Fade Wulp Is Evil Fade Wulp Is Evil

If it has the negro from Deja Vu

Then it's an automatic ten for me